Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Good, but...

I think it needs to be sped up overall, and maybe give the guy more health, like, I got to the gangster guy, and I just kept falling, getting up, getting shot, falling, getting up, getting shot... you die quickly, but other than that very well done game, I'd look forward to something like this on console aswell.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Holy wow...

Nice man, very nice. Good waste of 5 hours, lol. Unfortunately, I had to dock you for the sound loop, being the only sound really until you unlock stuff. It got really annoying. Also, call me what you will, but what exactly is b/p?

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Horrible

Sorry, but I don't see how this got front page, the gameplay is completely crap.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

To MidgetElvis666...

There were like 10 diff effects, you have to push the arrow keys, you moron. Lol, this was really cool, although I would have liked to see a game or something made out of them, that'd be sweet.

Castelvania SOH Castelvania SOH

Hey djpillagenburn..

Can I come too?

Yoh-Asakura responds:

no, you can't come! (because Overall rating: 1)

Maganic Wars v2.01 Maganic Wars v2.01

Ironmaiden?

Your kind of a noob, because if you'll notice, you can't see any other highscores from other players, only set ones, so...he can't see your score..

As for the game...Excellent, 10/10 from me

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Hmm..

Great game, but very dissapointed at the words that were not included, like walls, I spelt latitude and got nothing...kinda brought the game down, but good concept.

liljim responds:

Are you sure you spelled "Latitude" correctly? It's in the engine, so would have been recognised if you had.

--Squirrel HUNT-- --Squirrel HUNT--

Hmm..

I really liked this game, and I thought it diserved front page, but then I saw that you have submitted it before, and so I'll vote on the first on, not here.

Proximity Proximity

Horrible..

The way you had it set up doesn't work well, the enemy always does better than you, and after a few times seeing all my spots being taken by the enemy, I got hella bored and closed it. Don't make it random, figure out a different method of getting the numbers.

Snail and Pace Snail and Pace

Quite Boring

It gets boring, not to mention short, 3 levels? It could be a lot better in gameplay to, because sometimes the snail wouldn't even move and then the magnifying glass got me.